Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seven Things I Like About Night Clubs in New York City

1.The atmosphere

It is remarkable how exciting night clubs in New York City can be. The owners really know what they are doing and really fully understand what people want. It always surprises me how such places end up loaded with so happy and joyful people that absolutely thrive on meeting new people. And that leads me to the second thing I like most about night clubs.

2.The individuals

I always enjoy meeting new people in night clubs. Quite often they are really pleasant and want to meet new people. You might run into some people that aren't friendly but most of the time you can just turn around and start interacting with a different person. It is likely you'll run into a more friendly person.

3.The music

Personally I really like a good DJ at a night club. A bad DJ, even at a club I like to hang out more often, is a deal breaker for me. There is nothing better then having a professional DJ scan the audience and feel its pulse and then matching it with the music. As the night climaxes the beats go faster and faster and they just make you wanna move your body – even if you don't know how to dance.

4.The ambient

During any type of holiday or any kind of festivity I'm always fascinated how some night clubs in New York City manage to decorate themselves. Everything is so nice and shiny, just looking at it makes you want to put a smile on your face. Some night club owners forget how important the effect of the ambient is on the people in the club.

5.Theme nights

Things like “Tequila night” or “Vodka Party” are really cool things in night clubs. Simply because you can get drunk faster, for usually less money, and you meet people much easier once you buy them a drink or two.

6.Dance floor

Perhaps it's just me, but I love dancing, and a nice and big dance floor gets my vote any time. For me personally, and from what I've seen, a lot of other people love to dance. So having a enough space to move your body is definitely a big plus in my book.

7.The Adventure

As many night clubs in New York City as there are, they all try to give us as good as an experience as they can. You really must appreciate the effort they've put into creating it. Once you really start thinking about all the people that made the effort to provide you with a fun night in your life you really start to see and appreciate the effort they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment